- Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection
- Minimal Proximity effect provides consistently clear bass end performance when singing closer to or further from capsule
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides good signal isolation and feedback rejection, enabling higher sound levels to be obtained
- Metal construction and internal shock-mount system minimizes handling noise
- Frequency response 40-16,000 Hz, Impedence 350 Ohms
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Evolution 600/800 Series
German Engineering — Uncompromisingly Reliable.
Sennheiser’s uncompromising, rugged evolution e600 (instrument) and e800 (vocals) series includes a wide-range of dynamic and condenser microphones, each tailored to capture clear and detailed sound with low handling noise and high feedback rejection.
In live sound, there are no second chances. The evolution wired 600/800 series delivers consistent, reliable results with microphones renowned for their clarity, projection and uniform on-axis / off-axis response. Conceived of as a family, these highly specialized vocal and instrument mics provide a finely calibrated, consistent sound right out of the box.
Industry leading 10 year warranty!
- Highly Dynamic
- Rich in Detail
- Easy to Use